Presented without further comment or context (and in contrast to my last post), a list of keynote speech topics for next years sponsored event, Cynical GDC:
- Non-Mobile Mobile Games: Taking Mobile Gaming Out of the Mobile Space
- Analytics and You: A Dramatic Reading of 300 different numbers
- You Can’t Spell Diversity without V-R*
- How to Break Out of the Game Industry
- “Why Are You Here?”: “I’ve Already Done the Stuff I’m Going to Talk About.”
- Mobile Home Gaming: Taking Home Gaming into the Mobile Space: Concerns about VR Power Consumption and Solar Panels
- The Vive-Compatible Barf Bag: A VR Peripheral Post-Mortem
- How to Break Into (the Houses of People in) The Games Industry: Funding Alternatives for Startups
- Immobile Mobile Games: Design Constraints for an iPad Title That Must Be played On My Dad’s iPad, Which He Only Ever Keeps in the Basement, and calls “The Little Computer.”
- Final Fantasy X HD: The HD Remake: HD : Predicting hardware specifications of the next 3 console generations
- 10 Ways Integrating Social Media Strategy Helped Market My Game: Number 4 Will Shock you!
- Dear God Help Me Break Out of The Game Industry
- Thinking Ahead: Optimizing Your Game Design Process to Be Invited to Speak at GDC
- Creating A New Class of Consumer: Game Design Benefits for Diamond-Encrusted VR Headsets
- Re-Mobilizing Mobile Games: Taking Mobile Gaming Back Into the Mobile Space: For too Long We Have Done without.
- Profiting From Early Access: How to Make Money Fast and Get Out Quick
(Talk begins 2019).
*This joke was shared with me by the brilliant Jill Murray (@codejill). Respect where its due.